Sunday, May 30, 2010

I AM THAT I AM

***************
*************
************
*********
*******

CONVERGENCE: THE ETERNAL NOW
artwork by Maria Celeste Garcia
********************

..I AM THAT I AM...




You may see in me
an artist, 
or a musician, 
or a poet, 
or a scribe, 
or a healer, 
or a teacher, 
or a scholar, 
or a mystic, 
or otherwise a fool.
I may be all that and more
or none at all
depending on the perspective
through which I am seen and perceived.

What you are seeing in me can essentially be likened to 
a mirror 
capable of reflecting different degrees of light.


..I AM LIGHT..

And I AM in the service of showing that 
You Are Light as well.


..I AM LOVE...

And I AM in the service of  being a bearer and messenger of
 Divine Love.

You are Love as well.
        
       
..I CREATE...

And I AM in the service of showing you that 
the ability to create is a gift available to all.


..I AM..

Maria Celeste.

The Enigma of Unity in Duality. 

Polarities Transcended by Unconditional Love.

..As above, so below.  As within, so without...


..I AM THAT I AM...

I Am You.  You Are Me.

...WE ARE ONE...

********************




Written by: Maria Celeste Garcia 5/7/2010 
I AM THAT I AM Copyright (c) Maria Celeste Garcia 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment